Saturday, October 16, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!
Hey there!
I’m Charlene, I’m 13 and I’ve lived in Hong Kong since I was born. I’m half French and half Chinese. I’d really like to meet you guys but only the bilingual stream is seeing you. Besides we can communicate through the blog. I’ll share my interests with you! I like shopping, running, swimming (not at school), hanging out with my friends, drawing… My favorite color is lime green and my favorite animals are dogs because they are cute and I have one. I like PIZZA!!!
My BFFS from this class are Valerie, Tania, Diane and Anastasia! But I also have close friends like Tamsin, Margaux and Noemie. And the rest are my friends! My favorite TV series are GLEE and UGLY BETTY and not THE MENTALIST!!! I can speak English, French, Cantonese; I’m learning Spanish and Mandarin.
See ya!!
By the way I love cup cakes, brownies, cheesecake, birthday cakes… I just <3 pastries!

7 comments:

  1. I love pizza ! And I love pastries!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're so weird charlene :) ILY <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote your presentation! I'm so eager to meet you Charlene :)
    See you sooooon !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Charlene, you are really cute in the picture. I like too swimming <3(It's great).
    Well i think we'll have more common things ;]
    And like Emma said i'm want to meet u my new
    H-K friend.
    bye xD keep in touch with us(Emma & me)^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma and Piya, I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to India because i'm in the french stream. It's all our teacher's fault. And by the way thanks for the nice things you said about me.

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. hieeeee Charlene......hw r u??????hwz lyf gng on????m Jannhavi n m relly xited 2 meet u. i would luv 2 tel u tht v have many interests in commun........bye

    ReplyDelete