Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello! My name is Laure de Montgolfier. I am French but lived 6 years in New-York, USA, before coming to Hong-Kong. I am the eldest of a family of 4 children. I was born on August 4th, 1997, I am currently 13. I speak French, English, and I’m learning Spanish and Mandarin (Chinese).
I am not really tall, I’m small-average. I have dark brown hair, light skin and greenish or light brown eyes. I wear glasses for reading.
I travel a lot and I moved to Hong Kong for my dad’s work. I have never been to India thought and I will not visit in January with my class because I am not in Bilingual…
This is my first time in Asia and it is a big change from the cold New-York! I had a dog, Ginger, a cockapoo (mix between poodle and cocker-spaniel) in New-York but I left her in France with my grandmother because of the quarantine.
My interest are hanging out with my friends, watching movies, playing with my baby sister, ect…
I have three huge fears: spiders, sharks and rollercoaster.
Laure .

This picture was taken last year in the Manor Park, where my family and I walked almost every week-end in New-

1 comment: