Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey!
You don’t know me, and you probably never will. It’s sad for me because I won’t be coming to India with the bilinguals (your meeting them…Grr…). I really LOVE India!
Enough whining about this trip, I mean it IS just a trip to a country I have already visited. I should tell you about me… Well, my name is Marianne Lassonde. I am 13 years old and live in Hong Kong. Even though I live here, in this DISGUSTING place (I don’t like it), I am not Chinese or Cantonese I am Canadian American, I was born in the U.S. (Mount Vermont). I lived in Canada most of my life, seven years, but I have been moving a lot around Canada. Hong Kong is the second place I have lived the longest in, six years. You are probably wondering what makes me American, well, I was BORN there. 
I speak French, English, a bit of Japanese (a few words) and a bit of Spanish (still learning). I really enjoy speaking English and suck at writing in French.
The Picture was taken in Canada, 2 years ago (I think). In the picture there is me and my two brothers, Pierre-Olivier (15 years old) and Karel (6 years old) 

2 comments: