Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi! My name is Valerie and I am 12 years old (almost 13) and I am studying in the French International School of Hong Kong. I love to dance (tap, modern jazz and ballet) and to perform and I love the beachJ. I have a cat named Bonbon and he is really cute. I can speak English, French, and Cantonese and I am learning mandarin and Spanish. I play tennis and golf and I really like to play any other sport apart from basketball. My two favorite TV-shows are: The Mentalist and Glee. The last book that I read is Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child.
I am really very excited to meet you guys!! I already consider you as my friends J
SEE YOU IN INDIAAA!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
The photo is me J But it was taken around a year ago…

10 comments:

  1. Oh! I remember that time before the dance show in picnic in the park! Love your text ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, you seem very nice and I'm sure you are. As I said to Margaux, I love dancing too. I danced tap, ballet and I'm dancing modern jazz and hip hop now :)

    I'm really excited to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! This is Sivasankari,you are very nice and simple in the photo, I like it, I like dancing but I donit know how to dance.I'm very very happy that you know french, because I' not very well in English,so it will be easy to me to explain!
    I'm very excited like my friends!
    I'm waiting!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep,
    this is Vikram tnk for u'r comment.
    one think that many of u'r friends dansers,
    And we're waiting for u & u'r friends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI guyss! Thank you for commentingg :) Im so excited to meet you guyss!
    see youu soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Valerie!!!!!!!!nice to know about you. I'm Jannhavi, i am looking forward to meet you........

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jannhavi! Can't wait to meet you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete