Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY DESCRIPTION…
HELLO, MY NAME IS GUSTAVE. I RECENTLY TURNED 13 AND LIVE IN HONG KONG. I'M LUCKY BECAUSE I’M IN THE BILINGUAL STREAM AND I WILL COME TO INDIA FOR A WEEK. I WAS BORN IN HONG KONG AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT’S FREE AND YOU CAN DISCOVER NEW THINGS EVERY DAY BUT MY PARENTS ARE BOTH FRENCH.I SPEAK FRENCH, ENGLISH, AND I AM LEARNING SPANISH. I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS. I HAVE RUGBY TWO TIMES A WEEEK AND I LOVE IT. I HAVE A CAT AND A BROTHER. I LOVE INDIAN FOOD SO I’M EVEN MORE IMPATIENT TO COME TO SEE YOU GUYS.I LIKE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. I HAVE LONG HAIR AND AM PRETTY TALL. I ALSO HAVE BROWN EYES...

SEE YOU GUYS
GUSTAVE ZANINI

6 comments:

  1. Hello Gustave, I hope we will meet soon, and I am sure that you won't be disapointed about Pondicherry. Also I just saw your comment about my book report, I am glad to know that you liked it,and also there aren't any elephants in the book, in this story the murder happened 10 years ago, "elephants" is referring to the witnesses who reminded some details about the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gustave,
    your article is nice! I have one question, is where did you eat indian foods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh Gustave, I'm Aswin, turned 14 last May. I'm impatient to meet you all and nice to know you all. I'm French by nationality and Indian by origine. You, from Hong-Kong, are coming to join us. It's an extremely good news for me, who love to make friends.
    I didn't imagine that I'll make friends from Hong-Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gustave !
    I saw your comment about my book report and I too love Agatha Christie's books, they are very interesting!
    I'm GLAD that you are interested in the book.
    Well. here's the answer to your question: It's not REALLY a treasure but expensive and valuable stamps hidden in a small drawer.
    I hope we will meet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gustave
    I'm eager to see you all in India.I love to play video games too like counter strike ... etc (I'm not a geek) we'll meet in Pondicherry and i think we'll have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gustave!
    I have got a cat like you!
    I'm French and Indian dy origine!
    I love Indian food!
    What is favorite Indian food?
    well! See you!

    ReplyDelete