Monday, October 18, 2010

Hi, I’m Tamsin and I’m 13. My dad’s French and my mom comes from Mauritius, originally from India. I was born in London. I’ve been living in Hong Kong for 5 years. I can speak English and French fluently, I’m learning Mandarin. I love doing sports and painting. I absolutely love singing and dancing. My favorite activity is hanging with my friends at the beach, at home or while doing shopping. I love eating MANGOES they’re sooo juicy! Later I’d like to become either a fashion designer or a singer! Can’t wait to meet you and becomie friends; I mean what’s better than having buddies from all around the world! See you soon…

3 comments:

  1. Tamsin, you were always there to give me MANGOES! And great text by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasmin, your name is so sweet, we have the same taste,Friends??
    When you come to India if you want I will buy you your favorite fruit: mangoes ok!!
    I'm sure you will like Pondicherry
    so see you at Pondy!!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete