Saturday, October 16, 2010

                              A bit about me
Hello, my name is Tania and I’m 14 years old.
I’m half Filipina, a bit French and also a bit Vietnamese.
I’ve lived in Hong Kong for about thirteen years. I study in the French international school in the bilingual section. I am in 4eme (3 years after primary). I can speak English and French and I’m learning Spanish and Chinese. My favorite subjects are science, (English) and art.
Out of school I take dancing lessons and piano lessons.
I like reading and writing and a few of my favorite authors are Roald Dahl, Cressida Cowell and Ian Ogilvy.  The last book I read was “Stolen”.
In Hong Kong my favorite pastimes are reading, going to the beach, hanging out with friends and going to the movies.
My dad is a film-maker and my mom is an air hostess. I don’t have any sisters or brothers but I have two great cats called Lily and Ginger.
                             Can’t wait to meet you guys in India! J See you soon.

3 comments: