Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hi India, what’s up?! My name is Alban and I am red-haired. I am 12 and I like rugby, football, swimming and every kind of sports. I also love reading comics and novels. I am French and arrived in Hong-Kong 5 years ago. I have 1 younger brother, who is 10 years of age (he really is annoying) and I also have 2 boring sisters that cry and shout all day long. I have a talent for piano and a comic personality. I have allergies so I may not be able to try and taste all the food. I am looking forward to our trip so we can meet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alban,
    your article is very nice! But I say you one thing, is for everyone, young brother/sister is really annoying! I don't have any young brother or young sister, but I know because my friends have so they share their sad experiences with me!!!
    Meet you soon in india!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya....how r u doing??I am Jannhavi and im waiting to meet you here.....hope i'll c u soon

    ReplyDelete