Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello fellow students,
I am addressed as Margaux, and I am aged thirteen. I love ballet, and I practice 4 hours a week, but I would prefer to do 2 hours a day. The only problem is that school is in the way, so I can’t. Anyways, I used to have boring Sundays, because I would go to my brother’s rugby training, and do pretty much nothing. So I decided to start rugby, and it became a passion for me, but I still prefer ballet. I know, ballet and rugby don’t match, so what, I like them both! I also enjoy reading and going out with my friends (shopping, eating…). My father is English, and my mother is French. I have three brothers: one is 16, the other is 15, and the youngest is 12. I was born in Hong-Kong so I am local not an expat and I think I will still be here for quite a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Margaux!
    I also love dancing. I did 1 year of tap dance but I was 4-5 years old, so I don't really remember. But i danced ballet for 7 years and when I arrived in India I wanted to continue but there was no ballet classes so I started modern jazz and I'm still doing it. It's verry nice! And since this year, i'm doing hip hop. It's very cool too. I love a lot of dance styles!
    And I did 2 years of rugby at school when I was younger. This sport is amazing!

    We can say whe have many things in common!

    I'm eager to see you Margaux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I don't know how to dance ballet but I like it!
    I'm exciced!
    I'm eager to see you Margaux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaux, i also love dancing and i'm so exited !!
    -By vasenty

    ReplyDelete