Thursday, October 21, 2010

To the people IN India.
Hi, my name is Thomas. I’m 12 years old and I’ve been living in Hong Kong for 5 years now, I think it’s amazing. I really wish I could meet all of you, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to come to such a fantastic place. My favorite hobby is surfing, I’ve been doing it for a long time and I really enjoy it. Other than that I play rugby, it’s a lot of fun. And when I’m at home, I play guitar, both acoustic and electric. I’m half French, and half Danish. I can speak French, English, Danish and a bit of Chinese.
Thomas

3 comments:

  1. Hello Thomas,
    Don't be sad that you can't come, I am sure you friends will show you photographs of Pondicherry and we will try to post some too. Did you know that there is a Dannish fort near Pondichery, in Tharangambadi (Trenkbar)? It's a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas,
    I can say that you are choosing well the titles, because, your title attracted me, and I'm sure, that your title attracted, will attract others too!
    Don't feel sad! You will come one day to India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thomas ,i am sure that you're going to come to pondicherry and enjoy with us and i think you love sports as me but i don't think that i can speak lots of languages as you. Don't be sad that there won't be any beaches to surf because auroville beach is specialized for surfing.

    ReplyDelete