Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello my name is Niels and I’m 13. I was born in Paris and lived there for 8 years. I’ve been in Hong Kong for 5 years. I personally prefer Hong Kong because there is a lot more freedom. My dad is Taiwanese and my mom is French so I’m half Taiwanese and half French. My hobbies are listening and playing music because I play guitar. I also play rugby two times a week. I have two sisters (one big and one small) and one small brother. My small sister and brother are twins.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Niels, I'm Aswin. I turned 14 last May. I was born in Pondicherry - India and lived here from my birth. I've been to France once but I was only 5/6 years old, so I don't remember a lots of things. I've got a small sister, aged 9.
    Nice to know you and impatient to meet you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niels ! Woow Cool introduction dude ^^
    Well, I'm Aurélia and I'm one year elder than you =)
    I've been in Pondichéry for the past 4 years...
    Actually my parents are from India... and when I came here ( I can tell you) I had an amazing change in my life... LoL Hum I got to go...anyway Hope that we'll meet soon and you'll enjoy your trip in India. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niel!this sivasankari,I love music like you but i don't playing guitar!
    I was born in India, of course at Pondy and I love it!! I think that tuo will like it also when you will come here!
    Meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is Sivasankari, I love music like you but I don't know playing guitar.I was born in India of course in Pondy and I love it,I think that you will love it too!!
    I hope you a wonderful trip!
    Meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete