Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hi there almost known friends,
My name is Noémie (hard name don’t try and pronounce it: p), I am 13 years old, I have long light brown hair, I have one green eye and one blue eye (you can say it: weirdoooo). I have an elder sister, Muriel, she is 16 years old and a younger brother, Raphaël, and he is 10 years old. My father is French but was born in Tunisia; my mum is Dutch but speaks French fluently. I was born in Paris and I speak 3 languages, French, Dutch, English and I am learning 2 languages, Spanish and Chinese. At home I have a cat, 2 fishes and we are going to have 2 guinea pigs. In Hong Kong I do multiple activities: Tennis, Horse- riding, twice rugby. I’ve always played tennis throughout my life, Horse-riding is my favorite activity it is just awesome, the horse is my favorite animal. I have lived in Hong Kong for 8 years and I feel so sad for this magical country “qui baigne dans la pollution”. Later on I would like to become a vet as I just love animals so much. I am excited to meet you to!!!! See you in India.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Your text is huge but entertaining I guess! you are soo pretty on that picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love your picture you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My small sister's name is Noemie too. I see you really like to do stuff and is not lazy like me...

    Can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete