Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello, my name is Quentin, I am French and I lived all my life in Asia. I turned 13 this summer while I was in France near Bordeaux in a place called Lacanau-Ocean for surfing. I have a lot of hobbies like surfing, wakeboarding and body boarding. In fact, I love sports when you’re in the water! I have a brother who’s 15 years old and he’s sometimes really annoying with me and so am I! I also like viewing my Facebook and play computer games and Xbox but I’m not a No-Life! I also love to hang out with my friends in Stanley at night… I arrived in Hong Kong when I was 11 years old but I’ve also lived in Hong Kong when I was 5 and 6 years old, I don’t really remember these times… That’s all!
I went in a lot of Asian countries and I went to India and I loved it, I have visited a lot of places and I’ve found that FANTASTIC!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Quentin!
    --> I really like the way you have presented yourself...
    --> Well, I'm also addicted to Facebook xD
    --> You've got an interesting life... I would like to know you more... ^^
    --> Well, I hope that you'll enjoy your trip in India. ;D
    --> See you soon... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man ! we have a same taste i'm addicted to facebook . I spend my time playing video games . Anyways we'll see in PY (pondicherry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Quentin!
    How are you?
    I love to travel like you!
    Well I'm sure that you'll enjoy Pondy!
    Your hobbies are very interesting like you!
    Well! let see in Py!

    ReplyDelete