Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey guys, my name is Maud I’m 13. I’m sooo excited about the fact that I’m going to India and about the fact that I’m going to meet you all. I’m extremely tall and I love having a good laugh ! I really love reading action books. I also love dogs (I have one, he’s so cute) and horses, actually I love horse riding too. I’ve been living in Hong Kong for a little more than a year and I’m getting used to it. Before I lived in London for 7 years.
This is a picture of me with my grandpa’s horse.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maud,
    I am Canimozhi,
    I can say that, I too like horses (white), the one which is with you is very nice!
    See you at India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very interesting I like it ,all your blog is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maud,

    I too like horse riding,dogs and reading action books!!! You are welcome to our country!!! I'm sure, that when you have to return to your country, you will be so upset to go from India! See u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maud, I'm Vanessa. I can see that you like horses, and it's very interesting, because i also, i love horses, see you in Very very soon in India then. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Maud, this is Vikram
    you look like white horse,see u in india.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei Maud . I know to ride horse too ... but I'm a poor horse rider. Anyways nice to know about you . we'll be waiting for you all.

    Nice to know you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Maud!!
    How are you?
    I' m not tall like you but small! I don't know horse riding it's ok!
    we waiting for you all friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Maud!!
    How are you?
    I'm not tall like but small,your horse is very nice and tall like you!
    I don't horse riding.
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete